Healthy Pakistan ("Healthy Pakistan," "We," "Us"
) has developed for the benefit of the users of its website ("You," "Your"
If You are accessing, using or browsing this Site on behalf of an individual other than Yourself, which may be either a natural person or an entity other than Yourself:
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are at least age 18;
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Site on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself, which by way of illustration but not limitation includes the submission and receipt of any and all Personal Information on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself;
- You agree that We can rely on Your representation that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Site on behalf of that natural person or entity other than Yourself; and
What Personal Information does Healthy Pakistan collect?
Healthy Pakistan collects several types of Personal Information: personally identifying information that cannot be traced back to You; personally identifying information that can be traced back to You; and personally identifying information that can be traced back to You and that includes or is linked or associated with health-related information.
You can access and browse the Site at any time without providing Personal Information that can be traced back to You.
To use some of its services and access certain areas of the Site, You must provide Personal Information that can be traced back to You, such as full name, address, telephone number, e-mail, gender, date of birth, insurance coverage, social history and known health characteristics and medical needs. We collect this Personal Information that You voluntarily provide through the use of on-line data entry, survey, product purchase and registration forms. Healthy Pakistan gathers most of this Personal Information from You during an initial voluntary User registration process for the Site. Healthy Pakistan also occasionally asks You for Personal Information at other times, including when You complete optional survey forms, fill out optional contact forms for additional information on particular products and services or use a particular service. Accordingly, You can determine to a large extent what Personal Information You wish to submit on a voluntary basis to Healthy Pakistan.
To access and use Healthy Pakistan On-Line Appointment Request or schedule an appointment using Healthy Pakistan On-Line Appointment Schedule (individually and collectively referred to as the "Appointment Services"
) to make an appointment with providers of healthcare services (collectively, "Healthcare Providers"
) You must submit to Us the requested appointment information (the "Appointment Materials"
) during the completion of the Appointment Services scheduling process within the Site. This personally identifying information that You submit with the Appointment Materials can be traced back to You and will include or be linked or associated with health-related information, such as physical or mental health conditions and the treatment of these conditions and other health-related information that You choose to share with Us.
When You visit the Site, Healthy Pakistan may also automatically collect with Cookies, and similar technology, Personal Information about Your use of the Site. This Personal Information cannot be traced back to You. Cookies
are small pieces of information that are stored by Your web browser software on Your computer's hard drive or temporarily in Your computer's memory. Healthy Pakistan also automatically collects the location of Your computer on the Internet, known as Your internet protocol address ("IP Address"
), when You visit the Site.
Why does Healthy Pakistan need Your Personal Information?
What should You know about Cookies?
Cookies, please visit http://allaboutcookies.org/
. Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies, if You prefer, You may decline the placement of a Cookie on Your hard drive by using the appropriate feature(s) of Your web browser software (if available) to delete the Cookie. But You should understand that certain areas within this Site may not function properly if the web browser will not accept Cookies.
Does Healthy Pakistan disclose Your Personal Information to third parties?
How does Healthy Pakistan use and disclose Your Protected Health Information?
- With respect to obtaining certain products and/or services from this Site, Healthy Pakistan may disclose to a third party Your Personal Information that We gather from You during an initial voluntary User registration process for the Site ("Registration Information"); as a result, You do not have to enter Your Registration Information more than once. Healthy Pakistan may also disclose Your Registration Information to certain third parties in connection with various programs and tools created and administered by third parties that are included in the Site as an additional service to users. The use of Your Registration Information by these Third Party Programs is described below in the "What about information You enter into Third Party Programs included in the Site?" section.
- We may provide Your Registration Information to Our marketing partners with whom You have explicitly authorized Us to share this information, and whose offers You have elected to receive via electronic delivery, telemarketing and direct mail. Additionally, We may employ other third parties to perform services or functions on Our behalf in order to improve Our Site, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services, or to facilitate e-commerce transactions, including processing orders placed by credit card. Those third parties may include authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with Us (collectively, "Agents"). These Agents only have access to Your Personal Information as needed to perform their functions, and they may not use any of Your Personal Information for any other purpose than providing or improving Healthy Pakistan' services and offerings.
- Healthy Pakistan also reserves the right to share or transfer Your Registration Information or other Personal Information as We determine in Our sole discretion to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances: to comply with a legal requirement; to enforce Our terms and conditions; to protect Our operations or those of any affiliate of Healthy Pakistan; to protect Our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of any affiliate of Healthy Pakistan, You or others; to disclose any activities or information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, including public or government authorities outside Your country of residence; in connection with an investigation of fraud, for the administration of justice, intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to legal liability; in cooperation with various law enforcement inquiries; to allow Us to pursue available remedies or limit Our damages; and/or in emergency situations.
- Healthy Pakistan discloses Personal Information to third parties or advertisers in aggregate form, that is, in a manner that cannot be traced back to You. For example, Healthy Pakistan might tell an advertiser how many males between 20 and 30 years in age have visited the Site over a period of time.
When You use the Appointment Services to request an appointment with a selected Healthcare Provider, all Protected Health Information that You submit with the Appointment Materials or created from Your use of the Appointment Services is used and disclosed by Healthy Pakistan as a Business Associate. This means that Healthy Pakistan may only use and disclose Your Protected Health Information on behalf of, or to provide services to, the Healthcare Provider for the appointment scheduling services available through the Appointment Services according to the terms of the Business Associate Agreement. There are three exceptions to this use and disclosure rule. Healthy Pakistan may use and disclose Your Protected Health Information (i) for its internal management and administration; (ii) to carry out its legal responsibilities; and (iii) to perform certain data aggregation services for the Healthcare Provider and other Healthcare Providers; provided that, any disclosures for Our internal management and administration or to carry out Our legal responsibilities are either required by law or made after Healthy Pakistan obtains reasonable assurances from the person to whom the Protected Health Information is disclosed that it will be held confidentially and used or further disclosed only as required by law or for the purpose for which it was disclosed to that person.
What does Healthy Pakistan do to keep Your Personal Information and Protected Health Information Secure?
On this Site and within Healthy Pakistan, We seek to use appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to reasonably safeguard Your Personal Information and Protected Health Information under Our control from unauthorized use, release or access. For example, Healthy Pakistan grants access to any stored Personal Information and Protected Health Information only to authorized personnel. Moreover, when You register on-line or accesses Your account information through this Site, Healthy Pakistan offers You the ability to use a secure server. The secure server encrypts all information that You input before it is sent to Healthy Pakistan.
Please be advised, however, that although Healthy Pakistan has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site for its users, the confidentiality and security of any communication or material transmitted to or from Healthy Pakistan via this Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure at any time. When disclosing any Personal Information or Protected Health Information, You should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without Your consent. Accordingly, You should consider carefully if You want to submit sensitive information that You would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that Your use of the Internet and this Site is solely at Your risk. You, alone, are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy for all Your Personal Information including Your Protected Health Information. Healthy Pakistan has no responsibility or liability to anyone for the security of Your Protected Health Information or any of Your Personal Information transmitted via the Internet. Healthy Pakistan urges all of its users to be careful and responsible whenever they are on-line.
If You have any reason to believe that Your interaction with Healthy Pakistan through this Site is no longer secure, please immediately notify.
What should You know about external web sites?
Can You opt-out of Healthy Pakistan' use and disclosure of Your Personal Information?
As described in the "Why does Healthy Pakistan need Your Personal Information?" section above, the collection, use and disclosure of Your Personal Information greatly assist Healthy Pakistan in creating a more personalized, relevant and intelligent service for You. Without Your Personal Information, We could not deliver to You in the most beneficial way Healthy Pakistan' valuable content and services.
Do You have the ability to access, change or remove Your Personal Information?
At any time, a You may contact Healthy Pakistan via e-mail to request:
- A summary of any of Your Personal Information retained by Healthy Pakistan;
- A change to the Your Personal Information maintained by Healthy Pakistan; or
- Removal of Your Personal Information from Healthy Pakistan' database.
You should send Your request to info@HealthyPakistan.ae
In the event Healthy Pakistan receives such a request, Healthy Pakistan may require You to confirm or verify any change to Your Personal Information.
When You use the Appointment Services, You may receive various administrative e-mails automatically sent by Healthy Pakistan. These administrative messages do not contain marketing-related information.
Healthy Pakistan treats as Protected Health Information all personally identifying information that You submit with the Appointment Materials to request an appointment with a selected Healthcare Provider and that Healthy Pakistan or a Subcontractor creates from Your use of the Appointment Services. As described in the "How does Healthy Pakistan use and disclose Your Protected Health Information? section above, all Protected Health Information is used and disclosed by Healthy Pakistan according to the terms of its Business Associate Agreement with Your selected Healthcare Provider. Very generally described, these rights are a right to restrict the uses and disclosures of, a right of access to, a right to amend and a right to receive an accounting of the disclosures of Your Protected Health Information. These limited rights will be described in detail in the Healthcare Provider's notice of privacy practices. If You wish to restrict the uses and disclosures of Your Protected Health Information, amend, or receive an accounting of the disclosures of Your Protected Health Information, then, You must do so through Your Healthcare Provider.
Upon termination of Our Business Associate Agreement with a particular Healthcare Provider, Healthy Pakistan generally must return or destroy all Protected Health Information received on behalf of or created for that particular Healthcare Provider and then maintained in any form by Healthy Pakistan or a Subcontractor. If You have requested or scheduled an appointment with that Healthcare Provider, any Protected Health Information that You submitted with the Appointment Materials for appointment or otherwise maintained by Healthy Pakistan or a Subcontractor in connection with that appointment will be returned to the Healthcare Provider or destroyed by Healthy Pakistan. This means that until the Business Associate Agreement is terminated with that Healthcare Provider, Healthy Pakistan or a Subcontractor can use and disclosure Your Protected Health Information as described in the "How does Healthy Pakistan use and disclose Your Protected Health Information?" section above following the termination of:
How to distinguish between Advertisements and Editorial Content?
- Any Appointment ID Number, which You received upon completion of the scheduling process for the Healthcare Provider;
- Your account with the Healthcare Provider; The Healthy Pakistan' User Agreement; and/or
Healthy Pakistan believes that it is important for You to easily differentiate between advertising and independent, editorial content on the Site; thus, Healthy Pakistan has developed an Advertising Policy that explains Healthy Pakistan' approach to ensure that the advertising You see on the Site has no influence on the quality, accuracy or selection of editorial content that Healthy Pakistan provides.
What about information You enter into Third Party Programs included in Healthy Pakistan' Site?
- The phrases "Provided By" and "Sponsored By" are used to identify content that is created or influenced by an advertiser. Healthy Pakistan identifies advertiser-influenced content as "Provided By" or "Sponsored By" advertising so that You can distinguish such content from editorially independent content for which Healthy Pakistan has sole editorial control. You can recognize advertiser-influenced content on the Site by use of the "Provided By" or "Sponsored By" label and the name of the advertiser that appears in the sponsored content.
As an additional service to its users, Healthy Pakistan has included in its Site various programs and tools created and administered by third parties ("Third Party Programs"
Date Last Updated: August 20, 2014